Monday, October 1, 2007

Pictures From The Last Couple Days

Karen getting Michael Yan dressed the day we picked him up
from the Children's Home

Karen and Michael Yan waiting at the Inspector's office. Michael took a liking to my sunglasses.


Michael Yan coloring on the airplane from Luhans'k to Kiev

Michael, Michael Yan and St. Michael. One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just isn't the same. Can you tell which thing is not like the other...

Dude eating breakfast

Karen, Michael Yan and Ailona our translator at the circus

3 comments:

Bob Price said...

Hi Mike, Karen and Little Mike
Congrats to you, Judy and I are looking foward to meeting your new little fellow, his pics are so cute.
See you soon
Bob Price

Timmins Family said...

Hey Aunt Karen, Uncle Mike, and my new cousin MICHAEL YAN!!!! I love the pictures. I'm so happy for you guys!!
Love,
The One And Only
Monica

junglemama said...

Congratulations! Love the pictures at the circus.